The TDH 800 headend is ideal for those looking for a flexible, compact and reliable solution, with a range of input and output modules for all popular TV distribution formats. If you need additional features such as multi unit or IP-in/out, then please select the TDX headend.
TDH 800 key features
TDH 800 key features
Some of the key, mainly technical features of our proposition
- Housing designed to accommodate up to 16 input and 6 quad output modules, making it possible to support 12 CAM modules
- Can easily be installed on a wall or a 19“ cabinet
- All input and output modules as well as all cables can be accessed and operated easily from the front
- Input and output modules identified via TRIAX supplied labels
- DiSEqC 1.0 functionality
- Saves time on installation
- Browser-based user interface configuration without additional software
- Easy, intuitive step-by-step configuration
- The four adjacent output channels per output module can be freely selected across the full frequency range
- MUX bandwidth monitor to ensure that the MUX is not overloaded
- PID Management – No need for retuning TV sets in rooms when services are changed
- LED to indicate operation and errors on each module
- Input modules are independent of output modules, resulting in a smaller number of modules overall. Fewer modules – allows easy spare part handling
- Log file on all TDH 800
- On-location access to the TDH system for installer and/or TRIAX support
- Up to 16 input modules in a combination of DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C, AV and HDMI in
- Up to 6 Quad-output modules for up to 24 channels in any combination of PAL, QAM, COFDM
- More relevant TV services because of service filtering and multiplexing
- Output modules support up to 2 CAM modules. With full configuration per base up to 12 CAM modules possible
- IP Pool-Technology - Input and Output modules are independent of each other
- 16 tuners and 6 backends fully loaded - only 280 W power consumption
- Intelligent cooling system with integrated fans – increases the service life of the equipment
- The cooling system supports 19 “rack/cabinet mounting
Learn more about TDH 800
Visit product catalogue
Looking for specifications or details on input/output modules?
Find out how TRIAX Headends and our seamlessly integrated TRIAX solutions are helping customers achieve their business goals worldwide.
Contact us today
Would you like to know more about our products & solutions? Fill out the form, and we'll get in touch with you.