Free software for successful EoC projects and increased customer satisfaction
TRIAX Ethernet over Coax (EoC) is now even easier with the new TRIAX Network Analyser software, available as a complimentary download from today.
- Optimal IP over coax: increase project success and customer satisfaction
- Perform detailed pre-qualification and documentation of the coax network
- No more surprises: address potential disturbances, identify need for filters before installation
- Free software download from TRIAX
- Free online training: sign up to one of our webinars below
- TRIAX EoC: professional gigaspeed IP over coax
An EoC Controller*, EoC Endpoint, a laptop and the TRIAX Network Analyser are all you need on-site to carry out either a full network analysis or strategic tests at selected points.
The tool displays any signal disturbances and the data capacity at a specific endpoint location.
Since EoC operates in the frequency range from 0-200 MHz, one of challenges could be that some TV services are positioned in this range.
TRIAX Network Analyser reveals this with disturbances in the given frequency range.
These are indicated with the blue line in this example screenshot, the spikes being analogue signals and the flatter peaks digital services.
Detailed documentation with data and screenshots can be produced, for future troubleshooting use or for peace of mind when handing a project over to your customer.
*TRIAX Network Analyser is compatible with EoC controller B versions and later.
We’re delighted to invite you to a free webinar for a comprehensive introduction to TRIAX Network Analyser at the following times:
- Tuesday 22 September, 14.00–15.00 CEST
- Friday 25 September 2020, 11.00–12.00 CEST